Working around other dogs and everyday distractions are part of these programs.
We train for real life in the real world with the goal of helping you have the dog you desire.
We also get your house in order and help you understand the dog sharing it with you so that you can communicate effectively and build a relationship based on trust and mutual understanding.
3 sessions - in person or online.
6 - in person private sessions. $450
10 - in person private sessions. $1000
Aggression cases: if you are having issues with aggression, contact us to schedule an evaluation and program proposal.
- Cell phones are to be muted during our training sessions. Time management is something that is required for you to be successful in both learning what is being taught and staying focused on the task at hand. If you cannot stay focused on the task at hand, neither can your dog. Our time together is short in the scheme of things, so take full advantage of it.
- A deposit of $200 is required to reserve Private Training sessions. The balance for the selected program is due at the first meeting. The deposit is non-refundable for no shows or cancellations. If an unavoidable emergency or crisis arises, contact me as soon as known and I can reschedule the start date.
- Active clients who cancel appointments without a minimum of 24 hours notice, barring a legitimate emergency, will have that scheduled training session count as complete, reducing the remaining sessions by one.
If a scheduled appointment is canceled by you I will respond letting you know to contact me on the next business day so that we can reschedule; if there is no contact, after one week it will be deemed that you have opted not to continue training and that will conclude all of our training sessions. If in the future you opt to continue training, it will begin at the beginning requiring a new agreement and full payment of the desired sessions in advance of the new agreed upon start date.
- For the six (6) week private training sessions to be beneficial and successful they need to be completed in a timely manner; we allow eight (8) weeks in which to complete the six week training sessions to accommodate for emergencies, pre-made travel plans, etc. If the six (6) sessions are not completed in the allowed eight (8) weeks and there is no written agreement allowing for an extension, the remaining sessions will be considered forfeited. If a client wishes to pick up training in the future, it will be considered a new start and the full price to be paid in advance of scheduling the first meeting.
- Twelve (12) weeks are given to complete the ten (10) week private training program.
We know emergencies happen, we have them ourselves from time to time, and our policies are not intended to negate such. If you have an emergency that interferes with our scheduled meetings, please contact us as soon as possible; we are more than willing to work something out with you without penalty when possible and within reason.
By paying the deposit you are acknowledging that you have read and agree to the terms above and those in the Terms and Conditions.